1. Use Google Chrome as a Notepad.
You have to just paste the below code to Google chrome Address Bar
Note: You can also bookmark this for use it anytime.
2. Check, Whether a website is safe or not
Check, Whether a website is safe or not for browsing using google, type
Note: Just changing red letter by website name
3. Play a Retro Video Game in Google Image Results
Type “Atari Breakout” and click on images
4. Shake The Youtube By Searching Do The Harlem Shake On Youtube
Just Type the “Do The Harlem Shake ” in Youtube search
5. Show Hidden Data from Pen Drive
Do The Following Steps:
- Open run and type cmd.
- Type attrib –h –s /s /d x:\*.*
(x represents the drive name)
After typing this, hit enter. It will take few seconds according to your size of disk or pen drive.
6. Manage All Google Products at One Place
Google has so many services that we sometimes forget what all we’re using among them. So remember all google services, go to https://www.google.com/settings/dashboard .
There you can find all the list of services like Gmail, google plus, photo, play store, docs, games, contacts, calendar, at one place and that’s the easiest way to manage all the services
7. Check Your Google History
Everyone knows that’s google is monitoring us and record our all activities whenever we logged in the gmail account. To check all history (Not Chrome) of Google services just type https://history.google.com/history.
8. Facebook Password Speciality
There is one Facebook’s password feature. Any Facebook user can enter his password by interchanging the upper and lower case letters. For example, if the password is MYpassWord then by entering myPASSwORD also Facebook can be accessed.
9. To see Which Tab of Google Chrome Consumes More Memory
Just Do Shift + Esc TO Start Chrome’s Inbuilt Task Manager
10. Youtube Tricks
Just Replace “youtube” with “ssyoutube” in the URL and paste it in your address bar to download the video in any quality available.
Just Replace “youtube” with “nsfwyoutube” and paste it in your address bar to bypass age restriction.